TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Branding Terms and Conditions
- Vector artwork is preferred.
- We accept PC format artwork only.
- All artworks must be created in CMYK and Pantone colours must be included as a Pantone solid coated spot within the print file supplied. Please note failing this will result in no colour matching taking place.
Branding Formula implements the Google Analytics Advertising Features which makes use of first and third-party cookies and identifiers together.
Branding Formula Sample Policy
Branding Formula’s sample policy is as follows:
- Samples may be purchased through the client’s account manager and collected from our offices.
- Samples with item price less than R35 excluding Vat may not be returned.
- Refunds for samples will not be returned unless the amount exceeds R35 excluding Vat
- Samples with any damage will not be accepted or returned to us.
- It takes up to a week to get your refund back after checking if all samples are returned and in good condition.
- The original Invoice must return with the sample.
- No returns will be accepted for USB samples.
- All orders must be paid within 5 business days of invoice, or they will be cancelled.
- The client will be responsible for costs of delivery for free samples.
Branding Formula Cancellation Policy:
- Orders to the value of R3000 or more emailed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee.
- All cancellations must be sent by email.
- Fees for cancellation of orders will be paid before the next order.
- Quotes must be paid within 10 working days of Invoice or order will be cancelled.
- No returns will be allowed for products that have discontinued or was on special.
- In a case where artwork was done by us before cancellation of order, we will have to charge for Design.
- Returned orders are subject to a 25% handling and admin fee.
- Branding will not commence until 50% payment has been received for COD clients.
General Terms and Conditions
- Once stock has been collected/delivered from/by Branding Formula, we have no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours.
- Whilst every effort has been made to fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received before they get branded.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check the stock that is returned and once we are satisfied that stock is fit for resale, we will issue the refund or credit note.
- In the case of stock being sent by courier to regions outside of Johannesburg, clients have 72 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items.
- The ETA dates indicated for stock are updated regularly but due to unforeseen supplier, shipping or customs delays, these dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Day 1 of branding is the day after receipt of both artwork approval and payment.
- Lead times exclude weekends and South-African public holidays.
- In terms of public health regulations, identified essential products are prohibited for return or exchange due to strict health controls.
- In the case of cheques deposited into our bank account, stock will only be released until the funds have been cleared in our account.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and Debit cards.
- We encourage you to pay into our matching bank account to ensure that your order is cleared immediately.
- Payments from outside South Africa take between 4 and 7 working days to clear.
- For orders that require branding, branding will only commence once stock and branding has been paid for in full.
- Please contact your Account Manager to confirm that we have received your proof of payment once payment has been made.
- Branding Formula cannot be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
Orders Collected by Courier
- Please request a COURIER COLLECTION FORM from your Account Manager or accurately send your details to complete all the required fields on the form and email to your Account Manager.
- Please do not send your couriers to collect orders until you have received an email from Branding Formula notifying you that your goods are ready for collection.
- Please ensure that your courier knows who they are collecting for and how many orders they are collecting.
- If your account is in credit, please advise us upfront to use your credit to clear the relevant invoices otherwise your credit will not be used.
Display Repair Policy
- Display hardware purchased from Branding Formula comes with a 1-year limited mechanical repair warranty.
- The warranty excludes display hardware that has been mishandled, abused or not used for its intended purpose.
- Display hardware that is under warranty and requires repair must be returned to Branding Formula at the client’s own expense. All broken or damaged parts must be included.